Here’s a typical project flow:
- First you, our customer make contact about a certain project you have in mind.
- We conduct a few meetings to brainstorm and truly understand as much as we can about your project and what is it that you are trying to achieve.
- We provide a business proposal outlining what we can do to help and our recommendations on various aspects of the project.
- We discuss and finalize the proposal and plan on how the project will be delivered.
- We finalize the proposal and sign the contract.
- We work with you to design a communications plan, an execution plan and other documents needed for successful delivery of your solution.
- We follow our process to build your solution. Please note that the process may be customized to meet your needs. Check out our process information here:
- We complete the project and deliver all the deliverables.
- We wrap-up and destroy all your data so it cannot be reconstructed at our site unless instructed not to do so.